I got nominated for liebster award by Emily who has a really amazing blog that you should definitely check out right now! Thank you very much Emily :--)
I didn't even know that this Liebster award exists, but it was a really really sweet surprise to be nominated!
Also I got nominated by Sophie Jane, thank you very much to you too!! Her blog is also totally amazing and you'd do a crime if you wouldn't check it out.
And since I'm way too lazy to do two separate award posts I'm going to combine these two.
- The award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers
- The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them
- If you are nominated write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions written by the blogger who nominated you
- Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers!
1. I love rain.
2. I'm quite tall.
3. I play ukulele.
4. When I'm alone I practise fake crying and pretend to be in a movie.
5. I often tell stories in my head of what is happening at the moment like I'd be writing it to my blog or talking to my friend. And then I never actually tell/write about what had happened. Kind of hard to explain.
6.I'm terribly afraid of cockroaches even though there aren't any in Finland. (or please tell me if here is?!)
7.I feel that sometimes music is so good that it hurts to listen to it.
8. I hate it when people wait that you ask the questions and then they answer, only talking about themselves and don't ask anything from you, like they wouldn't be interested in what you have done. Kind of hard to explain too.
9. I'm not saying that I'm perfect, I might also do that sometimes ^.
10.I wanted to be an artist when I was little.
11.I always try to remember quotes that I like but that kind of never works. So I don't have a favourite quote.
1. What is your favourite season?
Autumn. Rainy and stuff, that's why.
2. What do you want to do with your life?
I will move abroad and become an actress. Hopefully. That's all I've planned in advance.
3. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?
This is a tough one. I really can't say right now... or maybe some stranger, it would be interesting.
4. What is your favourite store to shop at?
Flea markets and Monki.
5. What do you think of your home town?
I really love Helsinki but it is often very boring in winter. I feel like I would've seen it all already. Or then it's just the lack of my imagination or something.
6. What would be your ultimate holiday?
When I'd be old enough to go by myself I would travel to Paris and stay there like for a month in some flat. I'm not quite sure if I answered the question/understood it right.
7. Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
It was this book called Petite Anglaise, through that I heard about blogging and immediately after reading it started my first blog called "Elämää maalla ja kaupungissa"(bad translation: country and city life). I thought blogging was a really cool idea(still think so). No one I knew had a blog then, I had never even read any blogs so I kind of had no clue what you "should" write into a blog. I did it my way ;-) I then deleted it(WHY oh why!) and started my second blog "à la Selina"(and I also started reading other blogs) and then finally I started this.
8. What is your favourite film?
Well I have many but their mother is Amélie. I think it's because it was the first kind of more"artistic" and not so "Hollywood" kind of film that I saw, so it made a big impact on me. It is just so amazing and beautiful. There are things you can relate to and she was kind of the girl I wanted to be(lonely?weird?haha that's not what I ment, maybe special is the right word).
9. What are you good at?
I would really like to answer acting, but that could be lying so I'll say listening to other people's problems.
10. Do you have any pets?
Yes I do, two dogs and a brother (ha ha ha ha so funnyh).
11. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Well I love both so I must be a, a , aa... catog person? dot person? caog person? oh I give up.
Sophie Jane's questions:
1. Love or hate small talk?
hate. I mean I love meeting new people but when it comes to talking I just don't know how to be myself.
2. Coffee or Tea?
I don't want to choose! okay, well tee then.
3. If you could live in any novel, which would you choose?
Well now that I think about it, every book that I now love aren't that happy so I wouldn't really want to live in any of them, but some novels I read when I was little were really sweet and all I could wish for back then was to live in one of them, like "Emily of the Moon","Seljan tytöt","Anne of Avonlea"...
OH BUT Harry Potters, yeah, that would be great.
4. Spring or Autumn?
5. What's your favorite word?
One of my favourite(english) words are "really" and "library". I love the way they sound. I had one Finnish one in mind too but I forgot. "Näkinkenkä" is quite funny, not my favourite though(it means seashell).
6. Attic or Basement?
7. What inspires you?
People, pictures, a sentence, places, books, films, characters, basically everything.
8. If you could, would you pioneer living on the moon or stay on earth?
Stay on Earth. I absolutely love space but I love it just the way it is: mysterious, far away and unreachable(to me at least).
9. Breakfast or Dinner?
Both. Can't choose.
10.Which religious figure or celebrity would you choose as your best friend?
Klara and Johanna Söderberg(First Aid Kit) 'cause every time I'd feel down they could just sing something amazing to me! Or you know Donald Trump so when I'd be sad he could buy me a Porsche.
No, I wouldn't want any celebrity BFF, my friends are real-life celebrities to me. ;)
11. What's your favourite two things about yourself?
I like the fact that I'm not afraid to say what I think of/my opinion and that I don't give up easily.
My 11 questions:
1. Who is your favorite movie character?
2. What do you think is the best thing about you?
3. What song you can not listen to without crying? Or do you have one?
4. What magic power would you want if you could have one?
5. If you'd get three wishes what would you wish for?
6. Who/what is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?
7. If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would you be?
8. What is your favourite language?
9. What do you hate?
10. Alone or in company?
11. What was your last dream -that you can remember- about?
finally, I'm finished, that took ages! but it was quite fun, hopefully you nominated ones don't hate my questions!